Thursday, February 7, 2008

Photos I love, part the first

Charlie, looking very much at ease, sitting on my back. Moments before, I had been trying to dry my hair. Charlie of course, saw a flat surface and an opportunity to have a rest. He has a very stressful life, you know.

This picture reminds me that I am loved and that I have two of the most wonderful friends that have ever existed.

Three little cousins, all in a row, rapidly escaping from me.

Grandmother's 95th birthday cake, which I slaved over for half a day and which she has chosen to stick her thumb in the side of. Further proof that you may do whatever you like when you are old.

This is the rare Telletubby Strawberry. Discovered in 2003 while perusing the offerings of a Case Western Reserve University dormitory cafeteria, it was quickly swept away from its fellows. This photo is the only lasting evidence of such a phenomenon. Sadly, the Telletubby Strawberry was lost to a hungry belly later that night.

No comments: